All of our engineers are working with government guidelines regarding the Covid-19 outbreak.Emergency Electricians in Kidderminster
Category: Electricians & Electrical Contractors
Landline: 01562 5...
Website: Visit Website
We can help with your electrical emergency
Expires: 31st December 2035
Electricians in Kidderminster
We aim to have our emergency electrician at your doorstep within one hour*.
Electrical faults can develop over time or in a split second. But they are almost always at the most inconvenient of times.
You know its time to call our emergency electricians in Kidderminster when:
• Power loss to sockets / lights.
• Your lights are flickering.
• Circuit breakers are tripping.
• Switches or plugs feel warm
• There is a crackling noise coming from switches or sockets.
• You can smell overheated Bakelite.
• Fire / flood damage.
• Accidents - i.e. nail through wire.
• Lights going dim when using appliances.
• Burning smell when using appliances.
Remember: - Electricity can be dangerous. Especially overheated cables can start a fire. Do not try to push the breaker "up" when it keeps tripping, it is a safety device that is usually disconnecting a fault.
Don't risk your own safety as well as of the other occupants of the property.
Electricians in Kidderminster - 247 Electric
Verified ID: 1378886883598336
Verified 01/09/2020 @ 07:46:12
Last updated 27/09/2020 @ 11:59:31
Learn more about Verification in the Central Index